Our Services and Supportive Care Solutions
Family Options offers supports and solutions to families, community care organizations, programs, families, treatment centres, agencies, hospitals and other care facilities working with, adults and families.
We provide a menu of direct care supports and options and solutions to help support individuals who are experiencing behavioural, social, emotional, or health related needs and adults with developmental and complex/special needs.
Family Options offers one-to-one support, short and long term solutions, in home and within communities.
- Mental Health Supports
- Independent Living or Transitional Support
- Developmental or Complex/Special care needs
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- OCD,ODD and Conduct Disorders
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE)
- Learning Disabilities
- Educational or Vocational Difficulties
- Behavioural/Suicidal Ideation
- Family conflicts
- Aggression/behavioural issues
- Counselling Services
- Respite and Relief