Family Options Career Opportunities
If you like working in an environment where you can use your leadership skills, work in a team environment and enjoy making a difference, we’d like to hear from you. At Family Options, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals devoted to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. Family Options is a place where personal and professional growth is a fundamental part of your career experience.
As a Family Options employee, you will work to promote the values and vision of Family Options. You will work directly with clients to ensure their physical, mental and emotional wellness and care.
- Have minimum one year work or direct experience working with individuals that have behavioural, emotional or mental challenges or disabilities.
- Have a diploma, degree, in social services or other caring environment (humanities discipline)
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Have effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work in a home/community care environment
- Are dedicated to vulnerable individuals and their well-being
- Possess valid CPR / First Aid certification
- Possess valid license and access to a vehicle
- Possess positive police check and references
- Have a true devotion to the care and well-being of others
Then we want to hear from you, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those selected for interviews with be contacted.